We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Keighley, West Yorkshire.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
About Bupa Dental Care Kieghley
- 2 days per week - Thursday and Friday
- Up to 2790 UDAs
- Established and well-maintained patient list
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
Established, well-run clinic with 7 spacious surgeries, modern working environment, Dentally Software, digital x-ray Rotary Endo and Apex Locator. There are 10 longstanding associates offering a wealth of experience, all supported by professional, committed Nursing and Reception teams along with Area Field Dental Nurse to cover any absence.
- Dedicated full time Practice Manager
- Access to a Hygienist and Therapist
- Practice Coordinator and Lead Nurse
- Dedicated Clinical support from the Area Clinical Lead and Educational Supervisor
- On-site Area Champion UDA Claims Support
- Free on-site parking and plenty of street parking surrounding the Practice
- Located close to the town centre and just a 10-minute walk to Keighley Train Station
- Monthly Practice Recognition Awards
- Dedicated marketing team including Practice Coordinator to help you grow and market your private services
Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables our patients to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain their oral health. For you it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
Being part of Bupa also means the unique opportunity to provide dental treatment to our insurance customers, improving your revenue streams and growing any private work you wish to undertake.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.