Associate Dentist - Bournemouth, Millhams Road
Excellent associate position, offering a great mix of NHS & genuine private potential
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Up to £8,000 upfront bonus with an additional £2,000 in year 2
- Up to 5 days per week available with the option for full or part-time
- Can be flexible of the amount of UDAs with up to 6,000 available
- Great UDA rate
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan - a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables our patients to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain their oral health. For you it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
Bupa Dental Care Bournemouth on Milhams Road is located just outside of Bournemouth in the suburb of Kinson. This family friendly mixed practice boasts over 20 years of local experience and is well-established with four surgeries over two floors. We are a modern practice which is fully computerised using Dentally software, digital x-rays and OPG.
This Associate role comes with a full NHS patient list and great private opportunity for a pro-active dentist, along with full marketing support for those who have any specialisms or special interests. We have experienced longstanding Associates in situ, as well as support by a dedicated Hygienist and stable team of Dental Nurses.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Great location
- Free car parking
- Located near Pelhams Park and the busy High Street.
- Direct train links to London within 2 hours!
- 4* ratings on Google Reviews
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Name: Gemma Dart
Mobile: 07936 360214
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.