Orthodontic Specialist - The Orthodontic Centre (Reading) Ltd. (Reading and Theale sites)
Exciting opportunity for an orthodontic specialist to join our highly established and well-respected group of orthodontic specialist practices. Full or part-time permanent options available at our Reading and Theale sites.
We have a significant NHS contract available for the successful applicant. We are, therefore, only interested in those with the availability to dedicate three or more days to this position. Current private revenue is excellent, but there remains a growing potential to increase this significantly.
Consider joining our team if you would like to work in a progressive, productive and inclusive environment. Our core values are based upon the delivery of high-quality treatment outcomes, exemplary customer service and a commitment to continued professional development and learning.
You would become a part of a motivated and talented team of orthodontic professionals, dedicated to providing orthodontic specialist treatment to a mixed NHS and private patient case-load. All our surgeries are large, bright and air-conditioned, with the latest in digital radiography technology and Itero 5D intra-oral scanners. We are currently Platinum Elite II Invisalign providers. Reading and Theale are BDA Good Practice Scheme accredited. Both our Reading & Theale practices are conveniently close to the M4 and both benefit from on-site parking, with local shops and cafés nearby.
You will have the full support of a superb team, including:
- A highly experienced (>20 years) practice manager, with excellent knowledge of all aspects of the orthodontic industry
- A dedicated reception and administrative team, including a dedicated private patient manager.
- A large team of experienced, engaged and hard-working orthodontic therapists
- A large team of excellent orthodontic nurses, all trained to take high-quality photographs, radiographs and intra-oral scans
- A motivated team of treatment coordinators to aid all aspects of the patient journey, for both NHS & private patients
To be considered, you will need to be a highly professional, ethical and motivated individual, with excellent communication and organisational skills. The ability to function as a team player is paramount. You should be focused to achieve high quality treatment outcomes and to maintain excellent relationships with your patients. Please email CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education - Specialist orthodontic training and qualifications
Experience - Dentistry: 2 years (preferred)
- Orthodontics: we are happy to consider newly qualified orthodontic specialists
Licence/Certification - GDC registered (Orthodontic Specialist List)
- NHS Perfomer Number (essential)
Benefits - Company events
- On-site parking
Schedule - Monday to Friday
- Weekends available