Associate Dentist / Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, Scotland / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, Scotland to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full-time opportunity, Monday to Friday.
- Working hours to be discussed.
- Clinicians will inherit a list of NHS, Private Fee Per Item and Denplan patients.
- The practice currently offers all aspects of General Dentistry and refers out Orthodontics, Sedation, Oral Surgery and complex Implants.
- Three surgery dental practice computerised with R4.
- Dentist will be joining a friendly team.
- Well established practice with large open surgeries.
- Associates will have the support of a stable team including a Practice Manager, Senior Dentists, and experienced Dental Care Professionals.
- Easily commutable from Glasgow, Edinburgh and Livingston.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active List Number to be considered. A recent Disclosure check will also be required on request.
For more information please contact 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page