Associate Dentist / Swanley, Kent / 2-3 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Swanley, Kent who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned group.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity, 2-3 days per week.
- Surgery space Mondays, Fridays and 1-2 Saturday`s per month.
- Working hours to be discussed.
- Dentist required to provide General Dentistry, Invisalign and Restorative Dentistry.
- 1000 UDAs available at a £neg rate plus a 50% split on Private.
- Practice has a number of payment options including 0% finance to increase Private revenue .
- Training and referral practice for Implants, Extractions, Sedation, Facial Aesthetics, Endodontics, and Invisalign.
- Computerised (SOE), with access to Digital Sensor X-ray and OPG.
- Hygiene support is available.
- The successful candidate will be joining an established team.
- Position would suit clinicians looking for their next long-term position as the practice boasts a stable patient base with low staff turnover.
- Practice situated within a 10-minue walk from train station.
- Free parking available.
- Practice has been open 60+ years and has an excellent reputation in the local area.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.For more jobs in the Kent area please visit our Kent jobs page