We have a brilliant Dental Nurse permanent position become available at a well-organized dental practice in Oxford.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full or part-time position available
- ACCEPTING TRAINEE WITH EXPERIENCE OR FULLY QUALIFIED
- A rate of £12 per hour or Fully Qualified Nurse
- Nurse will be expected to cover Reception at times
- 60% NHS/ 40% Private
Further details about the role:
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Build trusting and caring relationships with all patients, and take all reasonable steps to ensure their comfort and retain them as a client.
- Assist the clinical team and reception team in gaining acceptance for treatment plans from clients and support the practice in gaining testimonials and refer.
- Employee Benefits, bonus scheme, life assurance, sick pay and Pension Scheme
- Independent Practice
- 6 Modern Surgeries with Windows and Air-con
- Fully Digital practice with Digital X-rays, Apex Locator, Brand new Itero, OPG and SOE
- Professional and Friendly team – including Implantologist, Invisalign, Associate (with Special interest in Root Canals Treatment, Hygienists and Associates
- Practice is located in a very affluent area – patients willing to pay Private
- Be part of our team!
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803
and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs