We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Nurse to join a friendly and Private Dental Practice based in Wiltshire.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Part-Time role available – 3 days per Week
- LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED NURSE ONLY
- Practice is offering £12.50 per hour – Can Flex to £13 for Strong Nurse
- Practice is very big on Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for nurses !
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Predominantly Private– with small NHS contract
- 2 Surgery – Family run Practice
- Fully Digital with Pearl Software
- Helpful and Professional team, including: Very experienced Dentists onsite
- Candidate must drive – As it is located in a Rural location
- Looking for an Open and Approachable Hygienist that can Nurture a Patient’s journey
- Practice provides mainly General Dentistry
- Parking Near Practice
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ben via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9801
and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs