We’re looking for an Fixed Term Contract Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established Bupa Dental Care practice in St Andrews, Fife.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- 12 months contract from Jan 2023
- Existing patient list and lots of growth potential
- 3 days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance and Bupa Smile plan
About St Andrews, Fife
Established with 7 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by 3 Dental Hygienists and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Free car parking
- Located within a small community hospital with GP’s, Radiology, Physiotherapy
- Practice location – World class Golf, seaside town with fantastic restaurants.
- Local info -an affluent area with private revenue potential
- Only NHS Practice within the area
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.