Associate Dentist required at Scunthorpe’s longest established dental practice, Campbell Dental Health. Our Clinical team is led by principal dentists (Iain and Victoria Campbell) who have both been with the practice for nearly 30 years establishing a mainly private 6 surgery practice with a small NHS contract for children’s dental care.
Ideally you will be interested in a mainly private general dental role with a small NHS children’s contract of c.2500 UDAs.
- Start Date: Available Immediately or can accommodate a later start
- Days and Hours: Surgery space available between Monday – Friday with the possibility of Saturday mornings.
- View to taking over the principle dentists private patient plan upon retirement.
- NHS Performer number required for this role.
- Experienced clinician required.
- Excellent earning opportunity.
- Scunthorpe’s longest established dental practice.
- Parking to rear of practice.
- 6 Surgery practice
- Practice plan list - guaranteed earnings
- Amazing earning potential.
We have a fantastic practice team, Finalists in the Best Practice and Best Team categories in the Dentistry Awards 2017. We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK and proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact Vikki on 07780147110 or email@example.com Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.