Associate Dentist / Sandwich, Kent / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Sandwich, Kent to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Option to join on a locum to perm basis.
- Full or part time opportunity.
- Practice is fully flexible on days and are open Monday to Saturday 8.30am-5pm with the option of early starts/late finishes.
- Up to 7000 UDAs available at a £negotiable rate.
- Good private opportunity, paid at a 50% split.
- Mixed practice environment that offers approximately 80% NHS and 20% Private.
- Situated within an affluent area with great scope to upsell Private (Fee Per Item).
- Full clinical freedom is available.
- Dentist will inherit an established and well maintained list from outgoing clinician.
- Practice offers all aspects of General Dentistry plus Community Dental Services.
- Any specialisms or additional treatments are welcomed at the practice.
- Four surgery dental practice with one Associate and Therapist currently in situ.
- Clinicians will have the support of Qualified Dental Nurses.
- Computerised with access to Digital X-rays, Rotary Endodontics, OPG, Speed Reducing Motors, Apex Locater, Air Conditioned Surgeries, and onsite decontamination room.
- Member of BDA Good Practice scheme.
- Easily accessible by car with free residential parking available.
- Practice is situated nearby train station.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Kent area please visit our Kent jobs page