Specialist Orthodontist opportunity to join our experienced team of specialists at our dedicated Orthodontic practice Central Orthodontics, Falkirk.
Central Orthodontics are recognised as leading providers of Orthodontic care in Scotland. Our practice has dedicated, well qualified and experienced Orthodontists on hand to support you, and your patients through their Orthodontic journey. Our support teams consist of; Orthodontic Therapists, TCOs, Orthodontic Nurses, Receptionists and Administrative colleagues to allow you to concentrate on the clinical side of practice and clinical freedom and quality patient care is of the upmost importance to us.
We can offer a financial package to help you through the early phases of practice. We recognise the NHS funding system in Scotland which is still “item of service” within the SDR means payment is at the end of active treatments which can lead to a shortfall in those early months. Please apply to discuss with us what this package of support could look like for you.
We can offer
- Part time initially with the opportunity to build
- A large, established list of both NHS and private patients
- Excellent earning potential and flexibility
- A modern, high end clinic with 3 surgeries and excellent equipment, including scanner
- Nurses are qualified Orthodontic Nurses capable of doing their own records as they hold post qualifications
- A dedicated Administration team to support with Prior Approvals
- Opportunity to work with and learn from senior and highly experienced Clinicians.
- Supported by a friendly and experienced team of professionals
- High demand for treatment
- Ideal for commuters easily accessible from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth and the surrounding areas
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2019, 2019 and 2020.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact Lynda Brown Lynda.email@example.com or 07780010126 Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with your network.