Associate Dentist/ Koo Wee Rup, Victoria, Australia
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Koo Wee Rup, Australia to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a fixed term or permanent basis.
- 4+ days per week
- Experienced preferably 2+ years
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to develop relationships
- Willing to establish themselves in the community and stay a minimum of 3 years.
- You will have a working holiday visa or currently applying for a working holiday visa.
- You will be registered with AHPRA or currently registering.
- Demonstrated ability to treatment plan and undertake complex cases
- Aside for general dentistry also has abilities to undertake molar endodontics & surgical extractions
- A capability or interest in Invisalign, Implants would be highly regarded
- Private fees 40/60
- We will provide a $700 per day retainer for 4 months to allow a new dentist to build their patient base.
- We have an experienced dentist on site who can offer mentoring and in addition we have very experienced dentists in the group who can provide mentorship.
- 4 surgery dental practice that is equipped with digital x-ray including OPG, cone beam, nitrous oxide, digital scanner, intraoral camera’s, rotary endo, Zoom whitening.
- Parking available at the practice
Koo Wee Rup is fast becoming an outer suburb of Melbourne. It is in the Gippsland area and close to Mornington Peninsula, Melbourne, Phillip Island and Greater Gippsland. It is about 70km east of Melbourne. It has a great community spirit and excellent schools.
All dentists applying for this position will be AHPRA registered or working towards their registration and have a Visa application/approved Visa in place.
For more information please contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter