We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Nurse to join a friendly Dental Practice based near Redhill, Surrey.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full-Time/ Part-Time role available
- Up to £15 per hour - depending on experience
- LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED OR TRAINEE ON A COURSE
- Role mainly involves assisting General Dentist with duties
- Opportunity to Assist with Implantologist and Orthodontist – If there are more Qualifications
- GDC and Indemnity is paid for + Uniform is provided
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- 8-Surgery Practice (Mixed – NHS and Private)
- WINDOWS AND AIR-CON IN ALL SURGERIES
- Fully Digital Practice including Rotary Endo, OPG Machines, CBCT Scanner and SOE Software
- Friendly and Supporting staff
- Nearby Parking available
- Join us !
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs