We’re looking for a Dental Therapist to partner with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Doncaster,South Yorkshire.
Dental Therapist vacancy details
- 1-2 days per week (preferably a Wednesdays)
- Fantastic hourly rate
- Great private earning potential
- Nursing support
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Bupa Dental Care Doncaster
Doncaster is named after the river Don in which it is situated, It is the second largest town in South Yorkshire. The city of Leeds is 25 miles away. The town of Doncaster was founded by the Romans and is today a major regional town with important transport links and recreational links.
The practice is established with 4 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised with Dentally software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Free on street car parking
- Good motorway links A1 and M18
- Close to local shops
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.