Locum Dentist - Penrhyn, North Wales
We’re looking for a Locum Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Penrhyn, North Wales.
Locum Dentist vacancy details
- £450 day rate
- Up to 5 days per week, we are flexible on the number of days per week.
- 9am - 5pm
- Busy, well-established list
- Supportive nursing and reception team
Our Penrhyn practice is located in the village of Penrhyndeudraeth, close to the town of Porthmadog, just a short drive from beautiful beaches and stunning scenery of the Snowdonia National Park and the Italian Style Village Portmeirion. Our practice offers:
- A modern, well furbished environment with 5 surgeries.
- Full digital X-Ray processing
- Free and accessible parking
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues: Perks
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.