- Brilliant opportunity for 100 percent private private practice in beautiful East Kent
- Independently owned fully private dental practice.
- Fast speed train links to London 56 mins to Stratford international.
- Situated close to a leading Independent school.
- The practice is located a five-minute walk from the train station.
- Parking freely available
- Flexible scheduling to suit and notice periods taken into consideration.
- Part-time opportunity, 1-2 days per week.
- The successful clinician will be required to grow and manage a list of Clear Aligner (Invisalign, Suresmile) and Conventional Orthodontics.
- Proactive marketing.
- Dentist will be joining a friendly team of two dentists, an oral surgeon, two hygienists and an outstanding clinical support team.
- One of our hygienists is dually qualified as an orthodontic therapist
- Two surgery dental practice.
- Computerised , with Digital Radiography, Planmeca OPG, Intraoral Cameras. Extra oral cameras, Cerec Primescan scanner, mill and furnace, 3D printer also available.
- Beautifully presented practice with spacious surgeries.
- Position would suit an experienced clinician who is confident offering quality dentistry to the highest clinical standard.
- Long established practice (60 years plus) with an excellent reputation in the local area evidenced by a high google review rating.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate relevant qualifications, registered with the GDC and have recent UK experience offering Private Orthodontics. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more info please email email@example.com