Are you a European Qualified Dentist looking for a new & exciting challenge in the UK?
Are you looking for a role that offers you the clinical freedom to deliver the dentistry that you love to offer, whilst increasing your skill set and patient demand to include NHS (the UK’s National Health Service) patients?
At Dental Care we will support you to become a fully qualified NHS dentist.
If you’re registered with the GDC, we can offer you a great opportunity to join our Mentorship Scheme which will offer you:
• A dedicated Mentor and mentoring structure
• An experienced Practice Manager who will make sure that you get the right training and development to be successful
• Support with your CPD / personal development throughout your career with us
• An established patient list
• Discounted indemnity cover for associates
• Up to 28 non-clinic-days (inclusive of bank holidays, pro rata)
Our Talent, HR and Practice Teams can support you in the process of obtaining your conditional NHS performer number – and we can assist you if you need sponsorship to work in the UK.
Working with Dental Care Group – and why we are different
• We are a recognised "Investors in People" company
• Dental Care Group is clinically led – which means that you will have direct access to the Director Dentist – who, together with the practice and central support teams, will ensure you receive individual care and support
• Our practices offer modern working environments with the latest technologies and equipment such as Rotatory Endo, Itero machines, etc – together with our dedicated and qualified support staff teams.
• We offer a free CPD package with Dental Academy
Contact Lisa or Pat today – to find out more about the role and the selection of practice locations we currently have available.
Dental Care Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes a criminal record check. Your details may be used for recruitment purposes to contact you about this and other opportunities. We may also use your personal data provided via your application and/or CV to produce internal reports which may include several applicants and to demonstrate equal opportunities. We will not pass your information to third parties