We’re looking for a Private Associate Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Brigg, North Lincolnshire.
Private Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Up to 3 days per week
- Busy established diary
- Guaranteed day rate of £450 for first 3 months
- Great earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance and Bupa smile plan.
Brigg is a market town in North Lincolnshire, the town lies at the junction of the River Ancholme.
The practice has 5 surgeries and was established in the 1950's and is a across one level. The practice has an OPG machine as well as on-site parking. The premises are located near to local independent shops and restaurants. We have an experienced team to work alongside the successful candidate. Over the years Brigg has been a family based practice but has expanded its range of services to include Implants, Invisalign and cosmetic dentistry.
- Access to Therapists (nhs and private)
- Great transport links to include M180
- Local grammar school
- Great location to relocate with an active affordable housing market
- Commutable to Hull, Lincoln, Sheffield and Leeds
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues: Perks
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.