We are looking for a full-time qualified Dental Nurse to join our great team at our Wood Green practice.
We are a busy mixed dental practice with a great team of dedicated dental professionals all striving to deliver excellent patient care. Our practice is fully computerised, with digital x-rays.
We are looking for someone that is cheerful, caring and efficient, a real team player with excellent communication skills, and dedication to the role.
You will be assisting our dentists as well and providing reception duties when required.
What you will be doing -
- Welcoming patients and making them feel comfortable
- Providing chairside support to the dentist for a wide range of treatments
- Cleaning instruments and surgeries
- Ensuring that all relevant materials and supplies are in place
- Using the computer to update patient records
- Work closely with the dentist, responding quickly to requests and generally keeping the surgery ready for use
If you have the relevant experience and skills as a Dental Nurse, we would love to hear from you.
You must hold a GDC Registration to apply for this role.
Competitive salary, based on experience, will be discussed at the interview stage.
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter telling us why you are applying for this position and detailing the skills you will be bringing to the role.
Applications without a covering letter may not be considered.