Associate Dentist / Grayshott, Hampshire, Near Surrey
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice in Grayshott, Hampshire, near the borders of Surrey to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Position available asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Part time position 2-3 days per week.
- Tues, Wed, Fri 9-5.30
- 2000 – 3000 UDAs
- UDA value negotiable.
- Dentist will inherit a private patient list alongside NHS.
- 50/50 Lab fees
- 45% private fees.
- Practice require a general dentist practitioner.
- Private skills welcome such as cosmetic dentistry, composite bonding.
- Support and development offered for junior dentists that are looking to progress their skill sets.
- Practice are a family orientated dental practice that offer specialist treatments including
- Dental Implants, Specialist Endodontics, Specialist Periodontics.
- 6 surgery dental practice.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays, Rotary Endo, Microscope, Itero Scanner.
- Dental Hygiene support at the practice.
- Experienced dental nurses.
- BDA Good practice award.
- Parking available at the practice.
All dentists must be GDC registered, have an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Hampshire area please visit our Hampshire jobs page.