Associate Dentist - Blackpool
Great mixed role with two days of NHS and two days of private
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Up to 4 days per week
- £13.50 UDA rate
- 3,500 UDA's available
- Up to £10,000 Advanced performance related bonus!
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance and Bupa Smile plan
A well established 6 surgery practice, with long standing clinicians and nurses. The practice offer NHS, private and we provide denplan, composite bonding & implants. There is extensive opportunities to provide invisalign at the practice.
The site is located near south shore train station, accessible for bus routes and trams. 10 minutes from center of Blackpool 5 minutes to the promenade.
- Digital X-rays and Itero scanner
- Long standing team
- Offering Composite Bonding and Implants
- Great Invisalign opportunities
- Therapist available to refer
- Free car parking
- Modern and well maintained surgeries
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.