Associate Dentist - East Grinstead, West Sussex
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in East Grinstead, West Sussex.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
About East Grinstead
- Up to 5 days per week
- 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Competitive UDA rate
- Up to 5,000 UDAs available
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
Located on the outskirts of East Grinstead, our practice has been providing dental treatments and services for both NHS and private patients for over 20 years. Our dental team has nearly 100 years combined dental experience and we’re proud to prioritise patient care and serve your dental needs.
East Grinstead is a well-established mixed practice with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, digital x-ray, Rotary Endo, Intra Oral Camera and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Access to a Hygienist
- Well established patient list
- Free on-site and on-street parking
- Close proximity to town centre
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.