An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Dentist with private interest to join Westbridge Dental practice in Oxford!
PLVE Approved Training Practice
Visa Sponsorship Practice
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in our busy 10 surgery dental practice.
We are a well-established large dental and hygienist team offering a mix of NHS and private dental care. We are looking for an associate to take over a well-established list.
We are an FD and VTE training practice and welcome PLVE applicants. We can also offer Visa sponsorship if needed. You will have 4 very supportive and experienced principals who are happy to provide close mentorship in all aspects of clinical and non-clinical dentistry!
We are located in a busy shopping centre with a high footfall and large carpark adjoining.
You would be working with a fantastic team in a practice that strives to provide the very best quality of dentistry with huge focus on patient care.
We are looking for a dentist with excellent communication skills, that is adaptable and committed to providing the highest standard of patient care. Desirable applicants will also be charismatic and easy going with an attention to detail.
Hours: This position will suit a part time/ full time associate
UDA Target: negotiable
UDA Rate: Competitive UDA rate
Benefits for you
• Our facilities have been recently renovated with modern and spacious feel, with up-to-date equipment
• Dedicated surgery space with digital x-rays, established patient base, spacious surgeries, with central decontamination area.
• FD training practice
• One surgery located downstairs of disabled access
• Rotary endodontics available for NHS use
• iTero intraoral scanner
• Clinipads to electronically collect patient data
• 50/50 private split
• We provide Implants, Facial Aesthetics, Invisalign
• Team consists of an experienced practice manager
• Supportive Principals working alongside
• Friendly and experienced team
• Practice is located in a shopping centre with nearby amenities
• Parking is available at a nearby carpark
• You will need to hold a GDC registration and NHS Performer number. However we are also welcoming PLVE/VTE applications
• We use SOE, therefore any experience would be beneficial however training can be provided
• It is important that you are an enthusiastic, charismatic, personable, and positive professional who can work well in a large team, and who desires to put patients’ interest first
If this position might be of interest or you would like to discuss other opportunities, we have in Westbridge Dental Practice, please email your resumes to Westbridge.email@example.com to explore further – we would love to hear from you!