Associate Career opportunity – Winchester, Hampshire.
Privately owned Partnership led practice focused on excellence in its care to patients, and care of its Dental team.
This is an opportunity to join a partnership led privately owned practice with all the support that brings.
The fulfilment and enjoyment of the staff in their careers is a paramount issue for our Practice.
We have a balance of an ever-increasing private service demand and delivery, plus the security of an NHS income and Pension.
· Independent mixed practice.
· Position available asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
· Relocation fee agreed.
· Full Time or Part Time considered (3-5 days per week)
· Monday to Friday 0830 – 1730.
· Optional, evening private appointments only.
· Flexible UDA allocation depending on performance levels.
· Starting income £130K for a 3.5-day week is the working normal.
· Dentist will inherit a mix of NHS and Private patient – senior dentist retiring handing over a well-maintained list
· Practice requires a general dentist practitioner with ambition
· Mentor available for EU Dentists.
· All private skills welcome – career development is encouraged and supported.
· NHS/FPI & Plan patient lists
· Established patient list.
· 50/50 Private/Labs fees.
· 6 Surgery dental practice – air-conditioned surgeries.
· Dental practice provides attached Specialist Endodontics, Orthodontics, Dental Implants, Sedation and Cosmetic dentistry.
· Great opportunity for support and development, and mentoring for dentists.
· Contributions towards courses, Further education, uniform provided.
· Computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays, Intra-Oral Cameras, Rotary Endo, CBCT available.
· TVs in waiting room.
· Long standing and experienced dental team with dental hygiene and therapist support.
· Parking available.
· Town centre location close to local shops and restaurants.
· Excellent transport links from main roads, 5 minutes from the train Station. London commute 55 minutes.
· Surgery profile pack available on request.
All dentists applying for this position will be required to be GDC registered with an active performer number and a valid DBS check
For more information, please call Gemma, on 07969 011516 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org