If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Dental Hygienist - St Lawrence House, Winchester
St Lawrence House, Winchester is part of our Platinum range of practices, which offer private dental care and specialist treatments in exclusive, luxury settings.
As a Hygienist you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, a well-managed appointment book, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.Private Dental Hygienist vacancy details:
- 1 day per week - Thursday or Friday available
- Great Private earning potential - 40% split on all work completed
- Established book
- Continuous Professional Development
About Winchester, St Lawrence House
A well-established, newly refurbished practice with 3 large surgeries offering a luxurious, modern working environment. Fully computerised with Dentally software and equipped with digital x-ray, microscope and CBCT scanner. Experienced longstanding associates in situ offering a wide range of Private general dentistry. We also accept internal and external referrals for Endo & Implants. Our clinicians are supported by a team of fully-trained, qualified professional support staff.
- Close to the M27, Train Station, Bus Route
- Onsite parking
- An affluent area, excellent private earning potential
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no
shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great
service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we
remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help
provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07936 358554
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.