Associate Dentist - Full or part time
Wellingborough - Northampton
Up to £25,000 Joining incentive
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established 4 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Wellingborough, Northampton.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Expected earnings of £106k plus private revenue and bonuses
- Up to £10,000 Upfront performance bonus & £15,000 Golden Hello subject to NHS criteria*
- Monday to Friday - Will consider part time applicants
- Up to 7000 UDA's
- £15 per UDA
- 50% Private - Great private earning potential
- Purpose-built site
- On-site free car parking
- Busy patient list
- Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan - a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables our patients to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain their oral health. For you it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
* This is a new NHS scheme, available to NHS dentists currently working outside of Northamptonshire.
About Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Established with 4 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. This practice offers Invisalign and Implants with experienced longstanding associates in situ and supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
- Good commuting distance from London on the train
- Nearby train station
- Only 15 minute train journey to Bedford!
- Beautiful countryside within a 10-minute drive
- Local shops and food market
- Friendly and supportive team
Why we're different
- Available discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Invisalign discount
- Straumann and Neodent discount
- Referral pathway development (DCP)
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.