We’re looking for a Locum Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Stamford, Lincolnshire.
Locum Dentist vacancy details
You can expect:
- 4 days per week - Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri
- Established list
- Contract from 06/12/22 until 30/06/23
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- A comprehensive on-boarding and induction process
- Access to in-house complaint team and medico legal support
About Bupa Dental Care Stamford
Established with 6 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray, rotary endo, Intra oral camera, OPG Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ including Implant Surgeons, Therapists and Invisalign providers, supported by a dedicated team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Why we're different
- Located next to GP Surgery and Stamford Hospital
- Onsite parking
- Air conditioned surgeries with windows
- iTero scanner for digitalised impressions on premises
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.