Full-Time/Part-Time Associate Dentist Required
An exciting and unique opportunity to join a well-established independently owned six surgery mixed practice in Stockton on Tees.
UDA target and rate negotiable
Excellent opportunities for private additional income
· Fully digital record keeping, including digital x-rays
· Remote digital patient triage and medical history forms
· Rotary Endo
· Hands-on and active management team and support staff
· Large established patient base with potential to grow with new patients if desired
· Efficient and supportive staff
· Access to Hygienist / Therapist for NHS and Private treatment
· Career development opportunities and support to grow your ‘specialist interest’
· Onsite parking available
· Ambidextrous surgeries available
· Highly ethical clinician with interest in professional development
· Confidence in clinical skills
· Ability to meet practice service standards, timekeeping, communication, clear and documented patient records.
Performer number desirable
This is a rare opportunity to join a strong team who are committed to dentistry. Be assured you will be surrounded by dedicated dental professionals allowing you to concentrate on your patients, your dentistry, and your own personal development.