We’re looking for a Dental Therapist to partner with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Bishop Auckland on a fixed term basis.
Dental Therapist vacancy details
- Busy established diary
- Competitive hourly rate!
- 2 days per week
- 12 Months fixed term contract
- Great private earning potential
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Bishop Auckland
A well-established 5 surgery practice offering excellent treatment and dedicated to patient care. We offer a wide range of general and specialist treatments including implants, Invisalign, restorative and hygiene.
The practice is situated in a Victorian Terraced house in an excellent location on the main high street, within walking distance from the town centre. Off road parking is available and there is local bus stop just outside. The train station is also just a short walk from the practice with train lines from Darlington, Newton Aycliffe, Heighington and Shildon.
The surrounding area hosts several Primary Schools, GP practice, shops, amenities and restaurants.
The practice benefits from up to date equipment including digital OPG and digital radiography (direct sensors), enabling our dentists to perform the very best in modern dentistry.
Bishop Auckland uses Dentally, software that helps our practices run more effectively, giving our people and self-employed colleagues more time for what matters - better patient care. Feel free to ask about it during the recruitment process.
The friendly practice team are highly motivated and experienced, some with over 40 years’ experience providing dental care to our longstanding, loyal patients.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07936 358 554
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.