Associate Dentist –Wolverhampton
We are officially accredited a Great Place to Work, come and join a clinically led business that puts people first.
You can achieve guaranteed income for first 6 months as an Associate Dentist - Estimated earnings of £72,000 NHS and upwards of £35,000 private potential
Like the sound of this? Call or email for an informal chat with Gillian on 07702 846 819 or via email email@example.com - We would love to talk to you and we are confident you will love us
At Wolverhampton Dental Clinic you will benefit from a supportive practice team along with a well-managed appointment book. We understand what matters to you:
- Great work/life balance with Full or Part time opportunities ~ available days Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- An annual contract of up to 6000 UDAs - You can decide what is right for you.
- An excellent opportunity for you to build your private income including the Colosseum Choices Scheme
- More than enough patients for you to be able to meet the NHS contract requirements
- Access to a modern working environment with digital x-ray processing, rotary endo and a dedicated Hygienist
- An opportunity for you to access bespoke Clinical Training, Sponsored Education, CPD and access to our Oslo training academy - Official Opening of the CDG Academy - YouTube
- This 4 surgery clinical is situated in a busy residential area and close to local amenities
Not only is the income potential huge but you get to work within a supportive and clinically led dental business
If you don't have a CV don't worry just contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07702 846 819 to register your interest. We promise to get back to all applicants.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer the very best in career development at our world class training facility in Oslo.
An active NHS Performer Number is required.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us