Private Associate Dentist
Morecambe - Lancashire
We’re looking for a Private Associate Dentist to work with us at our 4 surgery (soon to be 5) Bupa Dental Care practice in Morecambe, Lancashire.
Private Associate Dentist vacancy details
About Bupa Dental Morecambe:
- Fully private growth role due to demand in practice
- Guaranteed day rat for first 3 months whilst we establish and stabilise books
- Excellent earning potential - Approximately £24,000 per month gross for full time/established books
- Will consider part or full time
- Flexible surgery space - Monday to Friday
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Bupa Dental Care Morecambe is a successful mixed, 4 surgery practice, expanding to 5 surgeries from end of September.
We are in the progress a full refurbishment creating an opportunity for a new additional private dentist. We are a coastal town in the Northwest of England. We offer a full range of private service including implants, Invisalign, RCT and MOS. We have a strong established team of 3 dentists and a full time Therapist.
Why we're different
- Longstanding team of Associates
- Full time Therapist on site
- Experienced team of Nurses and support staff
- Dedicated and knowledgeable Practice Manager
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Excellent communication with regulatory bodies, so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses like Invisalign and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support and mentoring from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits including discounted health insurance
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.