New Cross Dental Practice is looking for a well-motivated dentist to work in our busy mixed 6 surgery principal-led practice in SE London (SE14)
Our ideal candidate should show a commitment to develop both technical and non-clinical skills.
Although there is a NHS requirement that needs to be fulfilled, the Associate must also be keen to develop skills in Private Dentistry in an ethical, steady and safe environment.
· Full and Part-time
· Start Date: Part time ASAP, Full time from end of Jan 2023
· To take over an established stable list - previous dentist been in practice for 9 years
· 2500-5000+ UDAs available plus excellent private scope with excellent practice reputation
· 50% Private split
· Online Core CPD provided through our practice management software
· There is immediate scope for the candidate to provide composite bonding should they wish to do so.
· New Cross Dental Practice is a principal-led practice in SE London run by two brothers
· Excellent transport links. Walking distance from two stations. 5 mins from London Bridge
· The two Principals are always on hand to help discuss cases and patient issues and actively encourage this.
· We provide NHS and Private dentistry and have strict emphasis on evidence based dentistry.
· We offer implants, Invisalign, facial aesthetics and level 2 oral surgery in house
· Access to visiting specialists for more complex cases
· We have a successful and robust internal marketing system which actively promotes individual dentist's special interests to direct patients for specific treatments.
The Practice Has/Is:
· Fully computerised with modern well-equipped surgeries in a large and fully refurbished
· A dedicated staff room with full kitchen facilities and lockers
· An excellent team morale with long standing members both clinical and non-clinical
· An ethos of collaboration - we actively ask the dentists/hygienists to discuss cases with or without patients present for second opinions, advice, treatment planning or even assistance
· A dedicated management structure so issues are sorted swiftly and with minimal disruption to the working day
· Digital X-rays; SOE exact with patient portal and online booking and payment system
· Wave-One Rotary Endodontic Equipment with apex locators for both NHS and Private care
· Intra-oral cameras linked to large screen TVs, DSLR cameras available for practice
· An excellent standard of equipment which is regularly serviced and maintained
· An excellent selection of materials readily available and always stocked
· Air-conditioned and ventilated surgeries
· An itero and Medit i700 scanner
· An excellent hygienist service operating six days of the week who work out of a dedicated hygienist surgery and work very closely with the dentists
Applicants must be GDC registered and possess a performer number.
If this sounds like the practice for you, please forward your CV and portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.