We are looking for a dynamic full time Practice Manager for our Cleethorpes dental practice.
We are a very busy Private and NHS dental practice with a great team of dedicated dental professionals all striving to deliver excellent patient care. Our practice is fully modernised & computerised, with digital x-rays.
Must have the following:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Dental Practice Manager
- Excellent communication skills - oral & written
- Excellent inter-personal and organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office
The role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Ensuring the smooth, efficient and compliant running of the practice as a whole
- Take responsibility for all cash transactions and end of day summaries
- Providing and maintaining an excellent service to patients, quality of service, cost and delivery of performance in accordance with the company strategy, targets and mission statement
- Providing support and direction to enhance performance, skills and knowledge of practice staff
- You will coach, lead, develop and support a high performing team
- You will plan & drive the income targets for the practice
- Monitor KPIs & support clinicians to achieve both NHS & private targets
- Maintain good communication within the practice, to include regular practice staff meetings
- Be able to manage conflict/difficult conversations & situations and deal promptly with issues/complaints when they arise
- Deliver and source staff training/development for the practice team
This role would also suit an experienced Dental Nurse wishing to progress into a management position.
Competitive salary (dependent on experience) to be discussed at interview stage.
If you think this fantastic opportunity is for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter telling us why you are applying for this position and detailing the skills you will be bringing to the role.
Applications without a covering letter may not be considered.