Associate Dentist – Whitchurch, Shropshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independent practice located in Whitchurch, Shropshire to recruit an associate dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced Associate Dentist to join a successful welcoming independent practice in a North Shropshire market town.
- Up to £15,000 Golden Handshake pro-rata (terms apply)
- Available immediately with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full or part time opportunity across Monday to Friday; flexible hours to suit the dentist including school hours, late nights and weekends.
- Flexible UDA target at up to £13.00 per UDA depending on experience.
- Private income potential paid at 50% split.
- Position available due to relocation of previous dentist.
- The successful candidate will be inheriting an established list.
- All skill sets welcome at the practice.
- 5 surgery practice looking to offer implants, sedation, clear aligner therapy and facial aesthetics.
- Support from experienced team including qualified nurses, treatment coordinator, hygienist and therapist.
- Computerised (SOE), digital x-rays, rotary endo and apex locator.
- Free nearby parking and good local transport links to Wrexham, Telford, Shrewsbury and Chester.
Dentist must be GDC registered with an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Shropshire please visit our Shropshire jobs page.