Full time or Part time; Multiple Locations. Even if you have a spare day or two in your week and would like to contribute to improve our community's dental health, we would love to hear from you.
Dental Planet is a leading provider of dental services in New Zealand, providing quality dental care through its four Auckland clinics and six mobile dental units. Supported by a group of quality professionals who pride themselves in providing superior dental care to the community, the entire team is committed to excellent patient care at affordable prices.
At Dental Planet we have the clinics, systems, desires and we are looking for Dentists (all experiences) to assist us in this journey.
Multiple roles and locations available. You will be well supported by Management and Admin, so that you can care for your patients and deliver world-class patient care and outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will hold registration with the NZ Dental Council, and a current Annual Practicing certificate, with other qualities as:
- Professional with great work ethics and patient care at the heart of it al
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superb communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics.
Part of what makes Dental Planet as successful as it is, are the highly motivated people who work here. An inspiration to your colleagues, you are a motivated Dentist with a proven record of success. With a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place Dental Planet’s customers at the center of everything you do.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Sciences or Surgery
- Dental Council Registrations and Practicing Certificates
- Valid visa with full working rights as per NZ requirements
- Clean track record as per Vulnerable Children Act 2014
- Master’s Degree in specific specializations, like Orthodontics (if applicable in the role)
- First Aid Certificate (preferable)
Please note that all staff are subject to police vetting. Interested candidates can also send their CVs to Darshana Sahota - email@example.com. We will talk you through the details of the commission plan that Dental Planet has set up to enable you to help us help others.
International applicants who have valid degree & qualify as per NZDA overseas qualification requirements can also apply. Please check the criteria on NZDA website before applying. Immigration & Visa processes to be carried out independently by the applicant and is subject to INZ's own criteria.