If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Bishop Auckland, Durham.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- £8,000 Upfront Performance Reward
- Up to 5 days per week
- Up to 7000 UDAs at a great rate
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including the brand new Bupa Smile Plans and 0% finance
About Bishop Auckland
A well-established 5 surgery practice offering excellent treatment and dedicated to patient care. We offer a wide range of general and specialist treatments including implants, Invisalign, restorative and hygiene.
The practice is situated in a Victorian Terraced house in an excellent location on the main high street, within walking distance from the town centre. Off road parking is available and there is local bus stop just outside. The train station is also just a short walk from the practice with train lines from Darlington, Newton Aycliffe, Heighington and Shildon.
The surrounding area hosts several Primary Schools, GP practice, shops, amenities and restaurants.
The practice benefits from up to date equipment including digital OPG and digital radiography (direct sensors), enabling our dentists to perform the very best in modern dentistry.
Bishop Auckland uses Dentally, software that helps our practices run more effectively, giving our people and self-employed colleagues more time for what matters - better patient care. Feel free to ask about it during the recruitment process.
The friendly practice team are highly motivated and experienced, some with over 40 years’ experience providing dental care to our longstanding, loyal patients.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues: Perks
- Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07936 358554
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.