Class 1 Orthodontics is one of the largest orthodontic practices in Western Australia and has seven modern clinics located in West Perth, Canning Vale, Rockingham, Baldivis, Cockburn, Kalgoorlie and Busselton.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a specialist orthodontist to join the Class 1 Orthodontics team.
Role Details: Minimum of 76 hours per fortnight with fortnight Friday’s as a rostered day off.
Attractive and competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to be fast tracked into partnership. Remuneration package negotiable based on the candidate’s experience.
As typically expected of a principal orthodontist, responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- New and existing patient consultations
- Full oral examination, review and assessment of x-ray and photographic records
- Diagnosis, treatment planning and treatment recommendation
- Early, interceptive and orthopaedic treatment of young and/or growing patients
- Braces, clear aligners and other orthodontics as required for full and complete treatment
- Participation in practice activities directed at building professional relationships and practice growth
- Managing the needs of patients virtually using remote technological software
It is essential the successful candidate is a specialist orthodontist with an AHPRA registration.
Our orthodontists are rewarded with a great working environment, supportive clinical and administrative team and flexible work/life balance.