We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Stalybridge, Greater Manchester
Associate Dentist vacancy details
About Bupa Dental Care Stalybridge
- Upfront Performance Bonus and further bonus year 2
- Full time/Part time - flexible days
- Up to 7000 UDAs - UDA target can be agreed to suit experience
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Practice offering Bupa Smile Plan - A ground-breaking plan for both new and existing patients. Providing you with a guaranteed monthly income and no fees payable by you.
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- Opportunity to bring your own Nurse
Bupa Dental Care Stalybridge is a well-established 5 surgery practice offering a modern working environment, fully computerised, digital x-ray, Rotary Endo and Apex Locator. The practice has a strong patient base, with great potential for private work. There are experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Practice Manager and team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Access to a Hygienist
- Well-managed & full appointment book
- Free car parking available near the practice
- Close to rail station with great transport links to Greater Manchester, including City Centre
- Located in the heart of the town centre, just a half hour drive outside of Manchester
- Recent clinical investment into the practice - new chairs in every surgery
- Dedicated marketing team including to help you grow and market your private services
- Bupa Dental Care Stalybridge uses Dentally software that helps our practices run more effectively, giving our people and self-employed colleagues more time for what matters - better patient care.
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer