3000 UOA's - Competitive UOA rate available.
Excellent Private Opportunities available for our mixed practice
East Midlands Orthodontics has been a specialist orthodontic provider for over 35 years and in that time has created thousands of beautiful smiles in our city centre location Nottingham.
Dr Robbie Wood is one of the most experienced and highly respected specialist orthodontists in Nottingham and is looking for an Associate Orthodontist to join our well established practice.
We have a beautiful newly refurbished city centre practice, which has 5 surgeries encompassing 5 dental chairs for NHS & Private orthodontic care. We have excellent equipment such as:
- Computerised software system
As an associate Orthodontist you will
- Provide high quality Orthodontic treatment in line with current theory and practice, while treating patients with empathy and understanding.
- Maintain the required professional registration, indemnity and insurance.
- Manage own programme of continuing professional development to maintain and improve own professional knowledge and competence and to meet the GDC requirements.
- Follow all practice policies and procedures and maintain standards of infection prevention and control in line with current theory and practice.
- Treat patients with empathy and understanding.
- Establish, promote and maintain productive working relationships with all team members to provide high standards of care and service to the patients in line with the practice policies and procedures.
- Work actively with the practice owner to develop the practice and implement the business plan.
You will be supported by an experienced team with our longstanding principal, therapists & our dedicated team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff including a treatment coordinator and Orthodontic Therapists.