Private Associate Dentist Jobs in Stockton-on-Tees, Durham. INDEPENDENT 3-4 days, established Denplan + Private list to inherit, generating circa £8k net with upwards circa £4k payment every month GAURANTEED alongside any FPI income.
- Potential earnings of 120-160k per annum
- Invislign provider preferred not required.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Fully private practice
- Stockton on Tees, County Durham
- Established list - Denplan worth £4.4k net + great FPI earning potential
- High demand for cosmetic/restorative treatments, with scope for implants for a dentist with an interest in this area
- Grant available towards further study T&Cs apply
- Good support available in practice from experienced clinicians
- Wide referral network across the North East
- 46% start up to 55% split available
- Excellent reputation for high-quality cosmetic dentistry
- Multi-award winning practice
- Excellent dental team with fully qualified support staff
- Superb equipment
- Supportive, friendly team
- Permanent position
This is an excellent opportunity for a dentist to join a busy private practice, inheriting a busy list in an established chair. The role is first and foremost for a general private dentist, with a Denplan list generating £4000 to the associate, plus a busy list of private fee-paying patients, with excellent scope to generate additional income from private cosmetic and restorative treatments. The practice has an excellent reputation across the region and has a strong referral network in place across the North East of England. The practice has an established clinical team and boasts an excellent support team all of which are fully qualified and GDC registered. The surgery is equipped to a very high standard.
The successful candidate will be GDC registered and have experience in providing dental treatment in the UK.