We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Nurse (Weekend) to join a friendly Dental Practice based in Radlett.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- DENTAL NURSE ROLE
- Part-Time – Saturdays – Weekend
- Practice is offering up to £12 per Hour
- Willing to train someone – But need to be competent
- Looking for someone who is confident, bubbly with good communication skills
- Practice is very big on Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for nurses !
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- 4 Surgery – Mainly Private
- High-end Practice with quality patient care
- Windows and Air-conditioning available in all surgeries
- Fully Digital Practice including SOE Software, Digital X-rays and Rotary Endo
- Welcoming and High-calibre staff – Including Dentists and Nurses
- Open Practice, very modern inside with Car-Parking onsite
- On-site Parking available
- Join us !
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.