We’re looking for an Endodontist to work with us at our Platinum practice in Central London.
Canary Wharf Columbus Courtyard is part of our Bupa Platinum range of practices, which offer private dental care and specialist treatments in exclusive, luxury settings.
Specialist Endodontist vacancy details
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
- Weekly position: Tuesdays
- Established referral base
- Must be on the Specialist Register
- Fully private Dental Practice
- Great private earning potential
About Bupa Dental Care Canary Wharf Columbus Courtyard:
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established Career Pathways - with clinical and non-clinical roles for progression
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Ability to enhance your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Established modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-rays. Specialist services inc: Orthodontist, Periodontist and Endodontist. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Bupa Dental Care Canary Wharf Columbus Courtyard was the first dental practice to start up when the Canary Wharf development started in the mid-1990’s.
The Practice is situated in Columbus Courtyard, just a short walk from the main shopping mall in Canary Wharf. Canary Wharf DLR station and Jubilee line tube are nearby, and there’s a large car park next to the Vue cinema, which is a short walk.
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Contact Number: 07719910665.
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.