We’re looking for a Dental Therapist to partner with us at our well established 4 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Rhyl, Denbighshire.
Dental Therapist vacancy details
- 2 days per week (Thursdays and Fridays)
- Fantastic hourly rate available
- Established diary
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed busy appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Bupa Dental Care Rhyl, Denbighshire
Established with 4 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerized, R4 software, Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Based in a seaside resort and community in the Welsh county of Denbighshire. It lies within the historic boundaries of Flintshire on the north east-coast of Wales. The practice is a 30 minute drive from Chester and is a short distance from the train station. The practice has on-site free parking available.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.