Associate Dentist - Portsmouth - Part-time
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- 2 days per week (Tuesday & Thursday)
- Up to 2,550 UDAs
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Our Dental Practice on the Northern Road in Cosham, just outside Portsmouth, Hampshire has been looking after patients since the 1970s.
Bupa Dental Care Portsmouth is a well-established and highly rated mixed practice that is well-equipped with 6 air-conditioned surgeries and boasts a modern working environment which is fully computerised with SOE software, digital x-rays, AirFlow and Apex Locator.
Experienced longstanding associates in situ, including a longstanding team of General Associates, Social Orthodontist and Dental Hygienist who has been in practice for 30+ years! supported by a dedicated team of fully-trained, qualified professional support staff.
Due to our current Implant/Oral Surgeon transferring to another Bupa Dental Practice closer to home, we are looking to recruit a replacement.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Free car parking
- Easy access via public transport
- Stable and well built established patient list
- Dedicated and experienced Implant Dental Nurse
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Name: Max Cunningham
Mobile: 07702 911772
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.