Associate Dentist / Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire to recruit an Associate dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Position available immediately with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full or part time considered, minimum 3 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday 8.30/9am to 5pm.
- Up to 7000 UDAs available.
- Between £12.30 to £13.50 per UDA.
- Private income paid at 50% split.
- NHS and fee paying independent patient base.
- Established patient list.
- 50/50 lab bills.
- Any level of experience considered; mentor available.
- Multi surgery practice with all surgeries having windows.
- Practice provides general and cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics and implants.
- Computerised (R4) with digital x-rays.
- Intra-Oral Cameras, Rotary Endo, Apex Locator, CBCT Scanner.
- Support from hygienist and qualified nurse.
- Street / onsite parking available at the practice.
- BDA good practice.
All dentists applying for this position will be GDC registered with an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information, please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV by applying now. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter.