We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Nurse to join a friendly and Private Dental Practice based near Torquay Harbour.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full Time or part time position available !!!
- Flexible working days
- Flexible working hours !
- Rate of £11+ depending on experience
- This fantastic job will involve 60% Chairside Assistance and 40% of Admin tasks
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Ongoing development and career opportunities on offer at the practice
- Great employee benefits !
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Well-established Independent 3 surgery practice with great facilities
- Well located
- Private Dental Practice with Fantastic Quality of Care and well rated
- Great reviews, patients are well maintained and very well looked after
- Friendly, professional, supportive and longstanding team with 2 General Associates, 2 Principal Dentists with specialisation in periodontics and restorative, 1 Endodontist and an Implantologist, 2 hygienists, 2 Qualified Nurses and 2 Experienced Trainees !!!
- Fully digital practice with Dentally software, Intra Oral Cameras and Scanners, Rotary Endo and more!!
- Great managements systems and strong clinical structure!
- Fantastic organisational culture
- Easy access to Public transport and Parking nearby
- Join us !
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.