We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care clinic in Sleaford, Lincolnshire.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- £5,000 Upfront performance bonus and up to £15,000 Golden Hello subject to NHS criteria*
- Full time or part time - flexible days
- Up to 7000 UDAs
- Excellent UDA rate
- Practice offering Bupa Smile Plan - A ground-breaking plan for both new and existing patients. Providing you with a guaranteed monthly income and no fees payable by you.
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
*This is a new NHS Scheme available to NHS Dentists currently working outside of the Lincolnshire area.
About Bupa Dental Care Sleaford
Established well-run clinic with 8 surgeries, modern working environment, Spacious Surgeries, fully computerised, digital x-ray, OPG, Rotary Endo and Apex Locator. Offering both NHS and private treatments including Invisalign, implants and patient finance. There are experienced longstanding associates in situ supported by a team of fully-trained professional support staff.
- Access to Hygienist
- Dedicated Practice Manager
- Long-standing and friendly team
- Free nearby parking
- We’re located on Carre Street, in the heart of Sleaford, just a 5-minute walk from the train station
- Close to Lincoln shopping Centre & beautiful countryside surrounding the practice
- Bupa Dental Care Sleaford uses Dentally software that helps our practices run more effectively, giving our people and self-employed colleagues more time for what matters - better patient care. Feel free to ask about it during the recruitment process
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues: Perks
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.