We’re looking for a Fixed-term Dental Therapist to partner with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Darlington, County of Durham.
Dental Therapist vacancy details
- 1 day per week - Saturday
- Great hourly rate
- Well-Managed appointment book
- Fixed term contract from October 2022 to October 2023
This stunning eight surgery mixed dental practice offers a new and innovative modern working environment with Dentally Software, Kodak digital x ray processing, digital OPG, Rotary Endo, air-conditioning and built for best practice with CQC + HTM.
You will be supported by an established and sociable team. Working alongside an Oral surgeon, Orthodontist, Implant surgeon, CQC lead and Regional Clinical Support Advisor. Dedicated Therapists, Hygienists, qualified Dental Nurses and professional practice support team. The practice offers a full range of NHS and Private dental care.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07936 358554
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer