Fixed Term Dentist - Kingston Woodbines Avenue
We’re looking for a Fixed Term Dentist to cover 6 month maternity in our well-established 4 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Kingston Woodbines Avenue.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
About Kingston, Woodbines Avenue
- 6 month maternity
- Monday, Tuesday and alternating Saturdays
- 8:15am - 5pm
- 1,300 UDAs
- £450 Day Rate offered
- Great private earning potential
Perfectly located mixed practice by the River Thames which is established with 4 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. This practice has been treating the local community for over 20 years and has a diverse team of friendly and welcoming clinicians including a team of General Dentists and an Implant Surgeon.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Busy practice with referrals from clinicians
- Residential parking available
- 15 minute walk or 5 minute taxi journey from the train station
- Affluent area with huge private revenue potential
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Contact Number: 07719910665.
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.