Associate Dentist - Gloucester
Excellent NHS role, with an established patient list and genuine private potential
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- 2 days per week (Monday/Wednesday)
- Up to 2,000 UDAs at an excellent rate
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
About Gloucester Practice:
Gloucester Bupa is a friendly and supportive practice with a team dedicated to doing the best for our patients.
We have an open and honest culture aiming to be the best mixed practice in the area with a view to adding specialist skills to the team going forward as well as providing the best general care.
The surrounding area is diverse with a strong NHS list and building private patients on a daily basis to maximise our 5 surgeries.
We have new practice management and a full team of nurses ready and willing to support the team and develop their own skill sets in return.
There is a car park, OPG and denture lab on site with an Endo specialist and fantastic general dentists
This opportunity would suit someone who would like to grow their own private patient base, work a small NHS list and have time for a special interest of their own.
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Name: Max Cunningham
Mobile: 07702 911772
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.